This is the first tube foundation we’ve ever seen from Charlotte Tilbury. Usually their foundations are glass bottles, and the packaging reminds me of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream.
So I do wonder if that’s the vibe they’re going for with the Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation? Perhaps it’s going to be more of a tinted moisturiser than a full coverage foundation.
- HYDRATES! Hyaluronic Acid floods the skin with moisture and revitalises the skin’s outer, visible layers.
- SMOOTHS! Bix’Activ™ helps to decrease the appearance of oiliness and visibly reduce the look of shine and pores.
- BRIGHTENS! Rose Complex targets all signs of stress in the skin including dullness, dryness, pigmentation and dark circles for skin that looks brighter, smoother, hydrated and more youthful.
- EVENS! Hyalurosmooth™ targets uneven texture, dryness and dullness, and locks in moisture for a fresher, plumper, smoother and even looking skin tone.
- PLUMPS! Coconut Extract improves skin’s ability to hold water by HELPING strengthen the skin barrier over time for plumper, younger looking skin.
- DEFENDS! C.T. Defence prevents pollutant particles from penetrating the skin and strengthens the skin barrier, to improve skin quality over time for more healthy-looking skin.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beautiful Skin Foundation Directions
- Apply to the entire face and buff into the skin using my Magic Complexion Brush, for medium coverage and a healthy-looking glow.
- Using fingertips, pat onto areas to conceal and blend for natural-looking coverage.
Where to buy: